Get complete core knowledge, practical skills and tools to manage and lead effectively a non-profit organisation.
My experience has shown that not only junior but even experienced NGO staff members either have misconceptions or severe lack of knowledge about the basics of the very organizations they work for. To address this issue, my NGO Management comprehensive session provides complete core knowledge, practical skills and tools to manage and lead effectively a non-profit organisation.
- Program staff
- Grants staff
- Finance staff
- Senior leaders
- Freshly-inducted Board members
By the end of this course, you will be able to grasp:
- What is exactly a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO)?
- Laws governing NGOs in Pakistan (Trust Act, Societies Registration, Association of No-Profit, etc.)
- Types of NGOs
- Range of NGO Activities
- Constituting an NGO Board
- Setting up an NGO’s By-Laws
- An NGO Approach to Solving Community and Social Problems
- Advocacy and Capacity Building
- Financial Management for NGOs
- Solving Organization Problems in NGOs