Get a solid background to CSR how corporations may collaborate with NGOs to help facilitate new modes of value creation.
The course not only provides the participants with a solid background to CSR but, most importantly, discusses how corporations may collaborate with NGOs to help facilitate new modes of value creation.
In such cross-sector partnerships, parties contribute complementary capabilities along each stage of the value chain to develop products or services that neither could produce alone, creating and delivering value in novel ways while minimizing costs and risks.
Staff who will benefit include:
- Corporate donors’ CSR staff who work on new project funding
- Programme staff who play a role in proposal writing or review
- New NGO staff who would like to understand the CSR mechanism and the funding opportunities offered
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Develop a customised CSR policy and strategy, in line with their company’s objectives
- Solicit and then professionally evaluate proposals
- Shortlist the grantees / disburse funds
- Monitor and evaluate
- Perform financial due diligence
- Obtain periodic / project completion reports
- Introduction to ISO-26000 for CSR